Saturday, October 2, 2010

Home again!

Hey everybody,
        
            Well, i drove up friday to come home. it really wasn't a bad drive. God blessed my drive with beautiful weather, and it was good to be alone for a little while. It was a great drive. The occasion is my sisters wedding. She is getting married to Toby Howell. I wish them the best and....Toby is an ok guy i guess. But no I love him and hope they enjoy their cruz! The wedding has already taken place and now im just sitting at home enjoying it while both my rents looking over my shoulder as I type this!!! it really is great to be back. i have gotten to see many friends and family and i am just loving it! I look forward to seeing everyone at church tomorrow, it will be great! I have missed you guys dearly. I am going to head back down to Georgia after the morning service sometime. So thats what my weekend looks like. I would like to thank everybody again for your support and your prayers! it really means a lot to me!! I cannot thank you enough. I love you all and am praying for you guys too.

No comments:

Post a Comment